Mindfulness, or the practice of intentional awareness of the present moment, has been proven, again and again, to hold a host of benefits for both mind and body, from reduced anxiety to improved sleep quality and heart health.
And when it comes to the mind-body connection, there’s no one more knowledgeable than the pioneer of integrative medicine, Deepak Chopra.
And Fitbit Premium¹ members can now exclusively access Deepak Chopra’s Mindful Method following Fitbit’s new partnership with the world-renowned well-being expert and founder of the Chopra Foundation and Chopra Global.
READ MORE: The stress-less toolkit
Deepak Chopra’s Mindful Method for Fitbit
It’s an exclusive wellness collection—created and curated for Fitbit, and led by Deepak Chopra—featuring content across mindfulness, sleep, stress management, mental wellness, and the mind-body connection.
Mindful Method will launch with a collection of 10 sessions, including guided meditations, sessions to prepare for restful sleep, and techniques to help you cultivate a sense of happiness and optimism whenever you need it.
Sessions to look forward to:
- Bring Harmony & Peace to Your Day
- Resting in Awareness
- Mindful Centering for Stressful Days
- Fall Asleep with Deepak Chopra’s Guided Beach Visualization
- Prepare for Sleep with Progressive Relaxation
- Cultivate Happiness & Positivity
- Cultivate an Abundance Mindset
- How to Let Go
- Mindful Breathing
- Managing Stress at All Times
Additional new and exclusive sessions will roll out on Premium over the coming months, with new content added every couple of weeks through the beginning of June.
These sessions will focus on mindfulness for total well-being, incorporating mindfulness throughout your day, and using it as a tool to find awareness, manage stress and emotions, and build concentration.
These will include:
- Mindfulness for Total Well-Being: A four-part series focused on the benefits of meditation for Deepak’s four pillars of well-being—mind, body, emotions, and spirit
- A Day with Deepak Chopra: Four guided meditation sessions that can easily be integrated throughout the day. Topics include a morning meditation, to set the tone of the day; managing stress at work or at home; resetting your bad mood, no matter where you are; and preparation for restful sleep
- Four single sessions focused on the power of mindful awareness for various situations. These include Mindful Awareness Cultivated through the 5 Senses, Mindfulness of Thought to Decrease Stress, Mindfulness of Emotions to Manage Stress, and Mindful Focus to Build Concentration
Together, Deepak Chopra and Fitbit are offering even more guidance and support to help you manage stress and bring mindfulness to your day as an important part of your overall health and well-being, at a time when that is more important than ever.
Chopra’s deep expertise in mindfulness and his shared belief with Fitbit in the meaningful impact that mindfulness can have on overall health and wellbeing makes this partnership a natural fit.
Calm your nerves, create clarity in stressful times, cultivate positivity, and uncover your best you by discovering Deepak Chopra’s Mindful Method for Fitbit.
READ MORE: Be kind to your mind
Mindful Method will be available to Fitbit Premium¹ members beginning February 23, with fresh content being added regularly over the coming months.