Smoothies are the perfect go-to breakfast or on-the-go meal option because they’re quick and convenient to make and can pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
The options are endless when it comes to smoothie recipe combinations. You can’t go wrong with wholesome ingredients like fresh seasonal fruit, like the tasty kiwi.
- 1 regular lime
- 4 key limes
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 small avocado
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 serving protein powder, vanilla flavour
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Coconut Milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp Lifestyle Food Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Kiwis are rich in vitamin C, potassium and calcium. They also provide dietary fibre and even contain some plant protein.
- A few fresh blueberries
- ½ lime, sliced
- ½ kiwi
- 2 tbsp chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp pistachios
Limes are low in natural sugar but pack a great flavour punch when mixed with other sweet fruits like apples, as well as mint and other leafy greens.
- Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings.
- Serve immediately.