Stand a chance to win cash and other amazing prizes valued at R175,000 with BodyGoals, a new fitness and nutrition programme for women developed by female fitness and healthcare professionals, including a biokineticst, physiotherapist and dietitian.
The first BodyGoals transformation challenge launched on 15 March, giving female fitness friends the chance to win big while achieving their body goals.
Entrants receive the 8-week Shred & Tone weight loss and toning guide, developed by biokineticist Katy Allderman (Cloete), the Biogen Face of Fitness winner of 2020, and the standard BodyGoals meal plan developed by dietitian Melissa Nel. A vegan meal plan is available free of charge.
How to enter
It’s really easy to enter the transformation challenge! Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Get your fitness BFF to join you in the BodyGoals Transformation Challenge.
- Purchase the 8-week BodyGoals challenge pack on www.bodygoals.co.za/challenge for only R699 per team of 2. You’ll receive the Shred & Tone downloadable training guide and BodyGoals meal plan.
- Follow the action plan with your BFF and remember to share your before and after photos with @BodyGoalsZA (via DM or by tagging your story or post) by no later than 27 May 2022.
The grand prize
The 2 winners of the BodyGoals Transformation Challenge will jointly win:
- R100,000.00 cash
- F45 Training memberships for 1 year (for two people) valued at R30,000.00
- Plato Coffee vouchers valued at R15,000.00
- Female-specific Biogen product hampers
- FitChef meal kits valued at R10,500.00
- Pamper packages at Deluxe Laser & Spa, Mountain Club Restaurant vouchers and Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Cape Town*, sponsored by Deluxe Laser & Spa
- Dis-Chem LivingFit home fitness products valued at R4,000.00
- Two JBL in-ear Bluetooth headphones valued at R4,000.00
- Under Armour leggings & trainers valued at R5,000.00
BONUS PRIZES: Share your fun fitness sessions by tagging @BodyGoalsZA on Instagram to win cool spot prizes.
Selecting the winners
The BodyGoals judging panel will select the best transformation based on the content shared by entrants. The panel will focus on factors like body positivity, improvement on toning, post/story creativity, and the motivational intensity of content shared. The winner will be announced on @BodyGoalsZA on 1 June 2022.
Enter now! Visit www.bodygoals.co.za/challenge to enter now. All digital products are mobile-friendly and will be provided in pdf formats.
The T’s & C’s
- Anyone can enter the BodyGoals Transformation Challenge, but only women who reside in South Africa who are not employees or direct family members of employees of any of the brands involved, shall be eligible for prize winning purposes.
- Entries open on 15 March 2022.
- All before and after photos must be submitted by entrants before 27 May 2022 via Instagram DM, tags or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The winner will be announced on 1 June 2022.
- Travel fees not included.