Heat things up with this flavoursome and hearty beef chilli recipe.
This satiating dish is packed with protein, fibre, and flavour, is easy to make and never fails to disappoint.
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Tony Ferguson Fibre Powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp Tony Ferguson Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Coconut flakes, chopped coriander, and oolong tea to serve
Cayenne pepper acts as a decongestant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the beef mince and cook until browned.
- Add the peppers, chopped tomatoes, fibre powder, ground cumin, ground paprika, and ground cayenne pepper to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, topped with coconut flakes and chopped coriander, and a side of oolong tea.