Seeds are the perfect food to boost your nutrition intake. They provide a rich source of phytonutrients like omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic antioxidants, vitamins, proteins and dietary fibre
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice, strawberry flavour
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup ice
- 1 pack NuSeed Canadian Blueberries & Cranberries With Seeds, Nuts & Raisins
- Add dry ingredients to high-speed blender container.
- Dollop yoghurt on top of dry ingredients.
- Add ice and almond milk.
- Blend on high speed until you achieve the ideal consistency.
- Pour into glass and top with NuSeed seed mix.
NuSeed Canadian Blueberries & Cranberries With Seeds, Nuts & Raisins: A combo of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, imported blueberries and cranberries.
There’s a NuSeed snack pack for every moment and every taste preference, all packed in a carefully sealed, portion-controlled 30g pouch. Find your favourite snack in either a single 30g on-the-go pack, a convenient strip-pack or in a larger family box. Available at Dis-Chem stores and online at www.dischem.co.za.