Enjoy this nutritious and refreshing Carrot Ginger Juice recipe as a part of your daily routine to support your immune system and aid recovery.
This immune-boosting juice combines the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger and turmeric with the immune-supporting benefits of carrots and glutamine powder.
Clinical studies show that glutamine strengthens the immune system and can reduce recovery time from infections.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut them into smaller pieces to fit into your juicer.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Add the carrots, ginger, turmeric powder, and glutamine powder to your juicer and juice.
- Transfer the liquid to a glass and squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the mixture and stir well. Add honey and stir in to balance the taste.
- Serve the juice immediately.