With a host of wholesome ingredients to nourish and warm you and fluids to hydrate you, a soothing soup recipe is a tried and trusted home remedy to help you feel better if you’re battling the flu or simply warm you up.
- 2 packets Tony Ferguson soups
- 1 packet instant noodles
- 1-2 cups coconut milk
- Boiling water
- Fresh herbs for topping
Instant noodles are a convenient source of carbohydrates and can be fortified with additional nutrients depending on the brand.
- In a pot, combine the Tony Ferguson soups with boiling water and add some of the milk. Mix well to combine the ingredients. Allow the soup to simmer for a few minutes to let the flavours meld together.
- Add the crushed instant noodles to the pot and stir gently. Continue cooking until the noodles become soft and fully cooked.
- Serve the Chicken Noodle Soup in bowls and, if required, add more milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Garnish the soup with fresh herbs, such as parsley or cilantro, for added flavour and freshness.
- Enjoy the Tony Ferguson Chicken Noodle Soup while it’s warm and comforting.