If you prefer to get your muscle-building fix from a sweet treat, try this high-protein anabolic choc chip cookies recipe made with anabolic whey.
You’ll get all the anabolic benefits wrapped up in a delicious post-workout indulgence.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ⅔ cup sugar or sweetener
- 1 large egg (substitute with 1 tbsp flax flour mixed with 3 tbsp water, left to thicken for 5 minutes for an egg substitute)
- ½ cup Biogen RAGE Impact Whey protein, Chocolate flavour
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
Biogen Rage Impact Whey is an anabolic iso-whey formulation that supports high-intensity training and promotes lean muscle gain. Each serving contains a combination of protein and creatine monohydrate, making it the ideal shake for extreme exercise efficiency and performance. Also includes taurine and glycine, with no added sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- In a second bowl, add the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Mix until cookie dough forms.
- Gently mix through the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls and place onto the greased baking tray, pressing down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking tray.