Make breakfast a tasty, high-protein affair with this delicious strawberry pancake recipe.
After all, is there any better way to start the day than with some wake and pancake?
- 1 ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 scoop Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein Powder, Strawberry flavour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein contains high levels of EAAs and BCAAs and a Tri Matrix Protein blend of whey protein hydrolysate, isolate and concentrate.
- Heat a pan to melt the coconut oil.
- Mix the pancake ingredients and drop them onto the heated pan.
- Fry the pancake on each side until brown, and serve the pancakes with some granola, blueberries and syrup.