If you’re looking to fuel your morning, the ideal breakfast must combine beneficial, fit-for-purpose ingredients that also offer complimentary flavour profiles.
This very berry breakfast smoothie recipe combines ingredients to provide energy and protein to support your recovery and muscle growth,
- 150ml Lifestyle Food Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Biogen Iso-Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup muesli
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
Almond milk is a popular alternative to dairy milk because it has a similar creamy texture. It also has a pleasant nutty flavour. It’s naturally rich in several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, thiamin, riboflavin and magnesium.
- Mix the almond milk with the berries, yoghurt, and whey into a blender and blitz.
- Add the muesli and blitz again until preferred consistency is achieved.