Seed-based snacks are not just for those following plant-based diets, but anyone who wants to boost their intake of nutrients in the pursuit of better health.
Seeds contain natural fats, which help to contain cravings and inhibit overindulging on sugar-laden foods.
Packed with nutritional value
The low-carb, high-protein NuSeed snack range is made using a unique dry-roasting process, which helps retain the seeds’ nutritional value and enhances their naturally delicious flavours.
Each NuSeed seed pack provides a rich source of phytonutrients like omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic antioxidants, vitamins, proteins and dietary fibres.
Six flavour options
Choose portion-controlled packs in six delicious variants to make eating on the run a tasty, fuss-free affair.
These smart snack solutions are great for on-the-go snacks, or to maintain energy during exercise or long-distance endurance events. It’s snacking convenience without compromise. They are also the perfect salad and soup topper, or on (and in) smoothies and cereals for added texture and a nutritional boost.
The full range of NuSeed seed packs, available from Dis-Chem stores and online, include:
- NuSeed Canadian Blueberries & Cranberries With Seeds, Nuts & Raisins: A combo of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, imported blueberries and cranberries.
- NuSeed Turkish Fig & Date With Raw Seeds & Assorted Nuts: A sweet and savoury mix of Turkish figs and dates, raw sunflowers seeds, cashew and almond nuts.
- NuSeed Belgian Chocolate With Seeds, Nuts & Berries: Dark Belgian chocolate nibbles, raw sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- NuSeed Original Dry Roasted Seeds With Himalayan Salt: A three-way mix of slow-roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds with a light salt infusion.
- NuSeed Vanilla & Cinnamon Roasted Seeds With Chia & Himalayan Salt: A sweet snacking combo of sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds, coated with cinnamon, vanilla, xylitol and Himalayan salt.
- NuSeed Balsamic Vinegar & Himalayan Salt Roasted Seeds: A tangy mix of roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and Himalayan salt.