Healthy Girl Foods DIY Protein Balls aren’t just great for on-the-go breakfasts, pre-workout fuel-ups or post-workout recovery snacks, they’re also great as indulgent treats when your sweet tooth strikes!
Transform your Healthy Girl Foods DIY Vanilla Crunch Flavour Mix into delicious Salted Caramel Protein Balls with this easy recipe.
For the protein balls
- 1 packet (250g) Healthy Girl Foods Vanilla Crunch Flavour Mix
- ¼ cup plus
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
For the toppings
- Chopped/crushed pistachios
- Desiccated coconut
- Pour your Healthy Girl Foods Vanilla Crunch Flavour Protein Ball mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, tahini, maple syrup and salt.
- Mix together using your hands or a spoon to form a sticky dough. Add more coconut oil or tahini if the mixture seems dry.
- Roll the mixture into approximately 24 balls.
- Roll each protein ball in the chopped/crushed pistachios and then place them into a bowl or air-tight container inside the fridge to set.
- Serve and enjoy.
Healthy Girl Foods DIY Vanilla Crunch Flavour Mix is available at select Dis-Chem Pharmacies nationwide.