Looking for something different to tantalise your taste buds? Why not try a rather unconventional but oh-so-yummy dessert pizza?
It’s great as an indulgent weekend breakfast, a snack or an after-meal treat. It’s super tasty and a complete game-changer!
Ingredients for the pizza base
- 3 egg whites (if you are vegan you can sub with flaxseed eggs)
- 40g rolled oats
- Dash of almond milk
- Dash of water
Instructions for pizza base
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium to high heat and prep with a cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into the frying pan. Cook for a few minutes, until air bubbles show.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden.
Ingredients for the toppings
- 1 heaped tsp nut butter
- 1 Healthy Girl Foods Signature Protein Ball, crumbed
- 1 tbsp of any healthful topping you want, like fruits or nuts
- Spread nut butter on the base.
- Add crumbed Healthy Girl Foods Signature Protein Ball and the other toppings.
- Cut into 4-8 pizza slices.
Healthy Girl Foods Signature Protein Balls are available at select Dis-Chem stores nationwide.