Plant protein, nutrients and fibre, all packed into one convenient recipe. What more do you need to fuel your day.
Hemp seeds are nutrient-packed powerhouses. They contain minerals such as zinc, magnesium, manganese and iron, as well as vitamin E and B-vitamins.
You’ll also get a healthful dose of fibre and important monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Hemp Seed powder
- ½ cup filtered water
Hemp is also a superior plant-based protein source. The seeds contain all nine essential amino acids, which makes them a complete protein source.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until you achieve a thick consistency smoothie (add water to thin out as needed).
- Pour and enjoy!
Hemp seed powder will add a nutty flavour to recipes, snacks and meals.