Drinking your smoothie is so last season.
Get with the healthy eating trends and try out a breakfast smoothie bowl for a new way to get your daily dose of nutrient-packed goodness.
- 1 tsp açai berry powder
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup fresh blueberries & raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries & raspberries
- 1 serving Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein, Vanilla
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
Chia seeds are a rich source of fibre, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. The seeds are also a great plant-based source of protein because they contain all nine essential amino acids.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, excluding the fresh berries. Blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour blender contents into a bowl and add fresh berries on top.
Blueberries add an additional antioxidant punch to your bowl as they’re rich in anthocyanin, a flavonoid with potent antioxidant properties.
If you’re on the run and need a quick protein fix – add 1 serving Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein and enjoy as a shake.
Liked this recipe? You’re going to love our Gold Standard 100% Plant Vanilla No-Bake Protein Bar