Blending nutrient-packed roots, fruits, flowers and leaves with some wholesome plant-based protein and a dairy-free milk alternative is a tasty and convenient way to elevate your nutritional status and benefit your health and body.
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 serving Raw Sport Repair Protein Protein Powder
- ½ cup ice cubes
A berry smorgasbord can boost your smoothie’s nutrient profile because these fruits are typically high in fibre, vitamin C, and potent antioxidants known as polyphenols.
- Add the rolled oats to a blender and blend until ground.
- Chop your bananas into pieces for easier blending.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until desired consistency is achieved. Add more milk to thin it out, or add ice cubes to thicken it.