Start your day the right way or quash out those hunger pangs.
Smoothies are an ideal option for a satisfying breakfast, or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up to keep you going until dinner.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop Raw Sport Elite Repair plant protein, Chocolate & Vanilla flavour
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 bananas, 1 frozen
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1½ cups unsweetened soy, nut or rice milk
Hemp seeds add in extra healthy fats in the form of omega-3s, along with added protein, fibre, and a host of other nutrients.
- Add the rolled oats to a blender and blend until ground.
- Chop your bananas into pieces for easier blending.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add more milk to thin it out, or add ice cubes to thicken it.
Got a sweet tooth? Add 6-10 green grapes for some additional natural sweetness.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in various vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc. They’re also energy-dense and a great source of plant protein.
Almond butter is rich in healthy fats, manganese, calcium and magnesium.