Get smart with your recipes and hero the humble seed by sprinkling them on salads, soups, smoothies or breakfasts to elevate the taste, texture and nutritional content of your meals.
Summer salads are perfect for a delicious lunch. They’re also a great fresh side to add to any dinner.
- I cup baby spinach
- ½ cup baby tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack NuSeed Balsamic Vinegar & Himalayan Salt Roasted Seeds
NuSeed Balsamic Vinegar & Himalayan Salt Roasted Seeds: A tangy mix of roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and Himalayan salt.
- Add tomatoes, carrots and avocado to baby spinach and cucumber base.
- Toss salad ingredients to mix.
- Drizzle over with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and NuSeed mix.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
There’s a NuSeed snack pack for every moment and every taste preference, all packed in a carefully sealed, portion-controlled 30g pouch. Find your favourite snack in either a single 30g on-the-go pack, a convenient strip-pack or in a larger family box. Available at Dis-Chem stores and online at www.dischem.co.za.