Entries are officially open for the 2020 Heineken® 0.0 IMPI Challenge.
The series includes 3 events:
- 23 May: Coetzenburg in Stellenbosch
- 31 October: Van Gaalen Kaasmakerij in the North West Province
- 28 November: Purple Windmill in Stellenbosch.
Mixing fun with fitness
“The event gives friends and colleagues the ideal opportunity to enjoy spending time together outdoors away from the temptation of technology,” explains Pieter du Plessis, Heineken® 0.0 IMPI Challenge Race Director.
“Each event is hosted at a venue that boasts amazing trails with spectacular views. Obstacles are designed to be challenging but are at the same time doable and most importantly fun. Once you’ve crossed the finish line stick around, enjoy a meal and catch up with colleagues and friends or make new friends. Once you’ve experienced the Heineken® 0.0 IMPI Challenge vibe, you’ll be left wanting more.”
Pick your challenge
There are four categories to choose from when entering the Heineken® 0.0 IMPI Challenge:
- IMPI Corporate: 10km with 18 obstacles and extra benefits
- IMPI Challenge: 10km with 18 obstacles
- IMPI Dash: 5km with 12 obstacles
- IMPI Mini: 1km with 8 small, supervised obstacles (age 6 – 10)
Entrants can also show their creative flair in the Heineken® 0.0 IMPI Challenge Best Dressed competition! Don’t hold back, spectacular sponsor prizes are up for grabs!
Photo by Mark Sampson