Muscletech x DCLF Social Media Giveaway
By entering into said competition/promotion, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
1.This competition is limited to all natural persons that are legal residents and/or legal citizens of (South Africa, Namibia & Botswana) who possess a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
2. Employees, directors, prescribed officers, shareholders, members and partners (and their family members) of Dis-Chem, the applicable advertising company for the competition or any of their holding or subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotions agencies, are not be eligible to participate in this competition. Dis- Chem reserves the right to disqualify any participant who contravenes this rule. Entrants who have been chosen as winners of a Dis-Chem competition in the last 6 months are not eligible to participate in this competition
3. The competition will commence on (21 August 2023) and will end on (27 August 2023). No entries received after (27 August 2023 23h59pm) will be considered.
4. The draw date for this promotion will be 3 days after the end date. Winners will be contacted via social media platforms.
5. Mechanics: To participate in this competition, shoppers must purchase the specified qualifying product/s in-store during the specified period and must swipe their Dis-Chem Benefit card at the Point of Sale and retain all till slips as proof of purchase. Each participant may enter as many times as he/she likes.
6. Competition Mechanic: To enter in the competition, entrants must follow @muscletech_za and @dischem_livingfit on Instagram, Like the post and comment tag their workout buddy.
7. Participants/winner(s) may be required to take part in media campaigns including broadcast and publication as requested by Dis- Chem for which publicity, no compensation will be paid by Dis- Chem. Participants/winner(s) are at all times entitled to refuse to take part in such media campaigns, Such refusal shall not negatively impact the Participants/winner(s) participation in this competition/promotion.
8. Participants in this competition stand a chance to win: 1 (one) winner will win a MuscleTech Hamper worth R2,000.00 and a limited edition rugby ball signed by Jessie Kriel..
9. Product images depicting prizes are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual prizes and Dis-Chem is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Winners are determined by random draw and the results are audited by an independent auditor.
11. Winners will be notified by Dis-Chem telephonically and/or by email within 24 hours after his/her name has been drawn that he/she has won the prize.
13. Should a participant/winner provide incorrect contact details or fail to allow Dis-Chem to contact during the first 48Hrs from the time that a winner is selected, and should a winner not accept the prize, for any reason whatsoever, Dis-Chem will select a replacement winner from the qualifying entries.
14. The judges’ decision on the draw of a winner is final and binding and no queries of any nature will be heard.
15. Failure to claim a prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 30 days of notification will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in terms of these rules. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact Dis-Chem (see details below).
16. No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Dis- Chem reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice to participants/winner(s).
17. Dis-Chem and/or the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. Dis-Chem will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
19. Dis-Chem reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud, dishonesty or cheating of any nature is suspected on the part of a participant.
20. Dis-Chem reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
21. Terms and conditions can be found on the Dis-Chem website at www.dischem.co.za.
22. For further information, enquiries or to claim prizes, please contact our customer care services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0860 347 243.