COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Father’s Day Giveaway
All entrants agree to be bound to these terms and conditions by signature of this document:
1. This competition is limited to all legal residents and/or legal citizens of (South Africa) who possess a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
2. Employees, directors, prescribed officers, shareholders, members and partners (and their family members) of Dis-Chem, the applicable advertising company for the competition or any of their holding or subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotions agencies, are not be eligible to participate in this competition. Dis-Chem reserves the right to disqualify any participant who contravenes this rule.
3. The competition will commence on 19/06/2022 and will end on 21/06/2022. No entries received after 21/06/2022 will be considered.
4. Winners will be contacted via DM on social media.
5. Mechanics: Participants are required to comment on the post by sharing their best advice given by their father or father-figure.
6. Participants/winner(s) may be required to take part in media campaigns including broadcast and publication as requested by Dis-Chem for which publicity, no compensation will be paid by Dis-Chem. Refusal and/or failure to partake in such publicity, may result in disqualification to partake further in this competition/promotion.
7. Participants in this competition stand a chance to win: An Evox Nutrition hamper consisting of: 1x Evox 100% Whey Protein 2kg; 1x Evox Alpha pre-surge pre-workout; 1x Evox Alpha Amino Elite.
Winner accepts delivery and distribution terms and conditions. Distribution and delivery will be subject to stock availability and courier schedules.
8. Product images depicting prizes are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual prizes and Dis-Chem is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Winners are determined by random draw by means of a third party app (random comment picker).
10. Winners will be notified by Dis-Chem telephonically and/or by email within (14) days after his/her name has been drawn that he/she has won the prize.
12. Should a participant/winner provide incorrect contact details or fail to allow Dis-Chem to contact during the first 48Hrs from the time that a winner is selected, and should a winner not accept the prize,
for any reason whatsoever, Dis-Chem will select a replacement winner from the qualifying entries.
13. The judges decision on the draw of a winner is final and binding and no queries of any nature will be heard.
14. Failure to claim a prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 30 days of notification will disqualify the winner and a new
winner will be drawn in terms of these rules. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact Dis-Chem (see details below).
15. No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Dis-Chem reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of
equivalent value without giving notice to participants/winner(s).
16. Dis-Chem and/or the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. Dis-Chem will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
18. Dis-Chem reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud, dishonesty or cheating of any nature is suspected on the part of a participant.
19. Dis-Chem reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
20. For further information, enquiries or to claim prizes, please contact
our customer care services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us
on 0860 347 243.