Follow this easy recipe to load up your Primal Protein Chip with this tasty Cottage Cheese and Chive Dip for a creamy texture and out-of-this-world flavour experience.
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Primal Protein Chips, Sour Cream and Chives flavour
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
Primal Protein Chips are a new snack option that combines the satisfaction of eating traditional crispy chips with the benefit of added protein. Made with whey protein, in sweet and savoury flavours, there is something to tempt every palate. Available flavours include Cinnamon and Sugar, Salted Caramel, Salt and Vinegar and Sour Cream.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cottage cheese to a bowl and stir in the chopped chives, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, and dried dill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.