We are looking for an Online STORE MANAGER to join the Dis-Chem Living FIt team based in Johannesburg. The Online Manager will be responsible to manage the daily operations of the ecommerce store and will be based at head office in Randburg.
Working closely with the Dis-Chem Ecommerce team and Online Customer Service team, the Online Store Manager will be required to monitor the online sales, handle queries, manage special delivery requests, make sure all products are loaded / maintained correctly with the correct descriptions, manage sale products, etc.
You will also be required to track and report on daily, weekly and monthly sales and come up with innovative ideas (in conjunction with marketing teams) to increase online revenue. To meet with marketing and merchandising teams on a regular basis to discuss trends and seasonal promotions and sales.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience in Online / E-commerce environment (Woocommerce preferred), specifically as an admin
- Store Manager experience in retail, specifically in sports supplementation / fitness industry would be an added advantage
- Experience in generating online sales
- Must have a good understanding and grasp of WordPress (or similar)
- Experience in tracking the success of the site
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- In depth understanding of analytic software (Google Analytics)
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally experience in use of Adobe Photoshop, UX, Dreamweaver or equivalent
- Time management skills
- Ability to plan and organise
Competencies we are looking for in a candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle large volumes of data
Salary negotiable based on level of experience.
Start date: As soon as possible
(Please do not apply if you do not have any retail / online sales experience)