Date: 25-27 October 2019
Prepare to be moved again this October when FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2019, presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies, returns to Johannesburg. Africa’s leading fitness, health and wellness festival takes place from the at the Ticketpro Dome.
The festival will host a jam-packed program over three days that brings together the latest fitness, health and wellness trends, products, events and experiences, including free workouts classes, inspirational talks and cooking demonstrations.
It promises to be a fun-filled health, fitness and exercise experience that will leave you feeling inspired and motivated.
“We’re building on the success of FIBO Africa 2018 and are significantly raising the bar to make this year’s festival even bigger and better,” says FIBO Global Fitness Africa General Manager Martin Hiller.
New attractions added
Expect new, exciting and innovative activations at this year’s festival, including:
- BOS FitZen Studio: Dedicated to staying fit the calm way. You will be able to relax and unwind during mediation classes, yoga and restorative dance.
- FIBO Africa CEO Bootcamp powered by Matrix Fitness: This event challenges CEOs and their staff to take part in various fitness challenges to raise R91,900 for Hot Cares. 24 teams, consisting of four members, will take part in the bootcamp to find the fittest CEO and company. The teams will participate in the Dis-Chem Trolley Dash, MX4 Challenge and MOVE Studio Challenge. Teams will be awarded points per event and the team with the most points will win the CEO Challenge. The grand prize is R91,900 worth of on-air advertising on HOT FM and Matrix will set up a corporate gym for three months at your office.
- The Self Love Movement: A VIP wellness experience exclusive to FIBO Global Fitness Africa. Unleash your inner magic with a curated journey as you are treated to a day of health and wellness.
- The Body Beautiful Show: This variety performance makes a comeback at FIBO Africa and brings together the best of the industry in fitness modelling, dance and entertainment. The event includes a host of well-known fitness celebrities.
View this post on Instagram
We are delighted to announce that South Africa’s number one, Fitness Festival has partnered with @body_beautifulsa to host The Body Beautiful Show at FIBO Africa 2019. The Body Beautiful Show will take place at FIBO on Saturday, 26 October 2019 and Sunday, 27 October 2019 and visitors can expect full stage activity for the duration of the Festival. For more information on the show, please see this link in our bio.
Visit the BOS FitZen Studio to relax and unwind, hear inspirational talks, participate in live cooking demonstrations and explore a jam-packed shopping village with the best-handpicked brands in health, fitness and nutrition. Visitors also get a goody bag valued at R1,000.
FIBO Fit Force Reveal partners with dedicated trainers and nutritionists with everyday South Africans who have the desire to transform their bodies and minds. Follow their journeys and fell inspired.
MiFitness Games: A three-day team format fitness competition for both elite and rookie athletes. Teams are made up of two males and one female. The workouts are tough, but at the same time uncomplicated. The MiFitness Games will also showcase the latest equipment available in the fitness industry.
FitKids Zone powered by NickerbockerDoodleBug: This year’s kid’s zone will be bigger and better than ever before.
BOUNCE Vibe Tribe: Showcasing an insane display of what BOUNCE Inc is all about! An adrenaline rush for all ages, whether you are watching or participating.
FIBO Africa Summit: Fitness professionals can attend two educational streams – one focusing on fitness facility management and the other for personal trainers. To provide real value to personal trainers this year, FIBO Africa will collaborate with FitPro as the Summit’s education partner, providing valuable input to the personal trainer track and offer CEC points.
Dis-Chem Village: Offering over 288sqm of retail bliss with great show offers, bonus deals and expert fitness leaders to assist visitors, the village is the place to get the best advice, prices and hot deals.
Find your fit in fitness
“No matter the fitness level or experience of the individual if you are passionate about leading a healthy and active lifestyle then the FIBO Global Fitness Africa 2019 Festival is your opportunity to get your groove on and find your fit in fitness,” says Hiller.
To learn more about FIBO and the event partners, vendors, schedule of events, what to expect and how to plan your weekend, visit the FIBO Global Fitness Africa presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies website or on Facebook or Instagram.
Get your tickets to FIBO Global Fitness Africa presented by Dis-Chem Pharmacies at www.Computicket.com and selected Dis-Chem Pharmacies.
Pre-Sale Ticket Prices:
- Day Pass: R120.00 per person
- Weekend Pass: R200.00 per person
Door-Sale Ticket Prices:
- Day Pass: R150.00 per person
- Weekend Pass: R250.00 per person