Looking for a different and tasty pasta recipe for your next meat-free Monday dinner?
Try this flavoursome gluten-free creamy grilled corn and avo pasta recipe.
- Corn, grilled
- Lifestyle Food Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 ripe avocado
- 200ml Lifestyle Food Coconut Milk
- Handful fresh cilantro
- ½ fresh lime
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp Lifestyle Food Paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Top with fresh herbs and edible flowers
- Fresh avocado slices
- Pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lifestyle Food Gluten Free Pasta makes it easier than ever to enjoy pasta night, even if you’re gluten intolerant. Made from 100% corn flour. Ideal for your favourite pasta salads, family Italian dishes and casseroles.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and drizzle with some oil.
- In a high-speed blender, add the avocado, coconut milk, cilantro, nutritional yeast, paprika, cumin, lime juice, salt and pepper and blend until smooth. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix well.
- Add the grilled corn, avocado slices, herbs, edible flowers, and pine nuts.