Try this recipe for a delicious plant-based variation of traditional flapjacks that packs additional protein to start your day the right way.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 scoop BlueLab 100% Plant Protein, Vanilla Cinnamon flavour
- 1 cup pumpkin, puréed
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup plant milk of choice
BlueLab 100% Plant Protein is a vegan-friendly, high-protein formulation made with Smooth Protein™ and Clean Cream™ that helps you build lean muscles. Each serving contains 20 g of protein, 4 g BCAA from pumpkin and watermelon seed protein and pea protein concentrate. It is free from sugar, dairy, gluten, soya and artificial flavouring and colourants.
- Dice the pumpkin then cook or steam the pumpkin in water until soft. Purée the cooked pumpkin.
- Combine the pumpkin with the rest of the wet and dry ingredients.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a drop of oil of your choice.
- Add a spoonful of batter to the pan and fry.
- Drizzle with a topping of choice.